Engagement Manager (Remote)
- 8 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4PL, UK
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
Our customers are looking to transform their talent operations and processes to meet their evolving business priorities. Through the value of the SmartRecruiters’ Talent Acquisition Suite and professional services, we are positioned to deliver on their needs and ensure they acquire the best talent to achieve business success.
As an Engagement Manager in our Professional Services department, you are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure the success of our customers. Main drivers for success include on time and on budget for the customer while supporting the Hiring Success methodology. Engagement managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed along the journey.
- Align and build relationships with customer sponsors and executive teams. Consistently assess and confirm client satisfaction levels, expectation criteria and program changes
- Present executive briefings internally to SR management (i.e., reviews project risk, need for executive engagement, addition of new solutions, etc.)
- Advocate for SR Hiring Success Methodology and engage resources as needed
- Build complex project plans with various teams, and partners - track and manage status, communication and escalations
- Manage workstream relationships and align with other PS workstreams as well as cross functionally. Facilitate internal and external project team meetings as needed.
- Coordinate enablement of Project Management initiatives and/or updates related to COE (center of excellence) throughout the PS team.
- Partner with the technical team – coordination with Technical resources on tech requirements and integrations with functional workstreams
- Ensure project team meets client deliverable dates, milestones, and integration of technical delivery dates
- Work with Sales and pre-sales teams to present our Services to prospective customers
- Scope, author, negotiate and ensure quality of Statement of Work documents
- Involve yourself as a Pre-Sales SME to prospects and conduit between sales and post sales
- Ensure alignment with operations team: project tracking for compliance, burn-rate, milestone and weekly task updates
- Help resolve issues and manage budgets
- Maintain expert level knowledge of SR product/modules
- Prepare status reports and manage project health (internally and externally)
- Pass all SmartRecruiters product certification exams
... and being the rockstar you are, you will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- B.A/B.S or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years of business process or professional services consulting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of solution implementation experience
- Experience in a consulting environment as a Functional Lead
- Proven experience managing large enterprise SaaS implementations
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex customer business issues
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Fluent in French or German language
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Project Management certification
- Experience leading Change Management of transformation initiatives
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.