Senior Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
- 1 World Trade Center, New York, NY 10006, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for a self-motivated experienced B2B product marketer to join the SmartRecruiters product marketing team. This is a high-impact, results-oriented role where you will own growth and expansion of a category-leading product portfolio by delivering on both strategy and execution.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Define market opportunities, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on product investment priorities and roadmap
- Track market trends and create breakthrough opportunities for SmartRecruiters that increase awareness in the talent acquisition space
- Deeply understand competitors and determine competitive strategy and positioning
- Create and maintain clear, differentiated positioning and messaging that resonates with HR and IT audiences
- Craft compelling and engaging audience-specific content and tools (website, product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides, etc.)
- Develop research-driven pricing and packaging that accelerate growth in key markets and segments
- Own product launches end to end, working with product, engineering, marketing, sales, pre-sales, and customer success teams to execute
- Drive field enablement and ensure sales is equipped to be successful
- Engage with press, journalists, and industry analysts as appropriate
- 5+ years of product marketing, product management (or related fields) in the B2B technology industry
- Background in HR technology or working with HR teams preferred
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies in high-growth companies
- Proven skills creating pricing and packaging for cloud-based B2B product portfolios
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work across all levels of internal staff, customers, and prospects
- Comfortable using data to build outcome focused narratives
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Detail-oriented with extremely high standards
- Excellent copywriting and storytelling skills
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.