Large Enterprise Account Executive, West (Remote)
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Large Enterprise Account Executive, your core objective is new logo acquisition by taking on a solutions approach to the pursuit of enterprise deals across multiple verticals.
What you’ll deliver:
- Actively prospect into your Named accounts within the Large Enterprise segment (10,000-50,000 employees) to secure meetings with key buyer stakeholders, ultimately convincing them of the benefits of replacing their existing recruiting platform with a Talent Acquisition Suite
- Own the “economic win” on the deal team by leveraging your business acumen to identify pain and then quantify and implicate that pain to establish Champions and Coaches, get access to the Economic Buyer, increase ASPs, and drive urgency
- Map complex enterprise accounts and build the pursuit strategy, messaging, and sales collateral, in partnership with your sales development resource and ABM Manager, that’s tailored for your Named accounts
- Ultimately negotiate/close license and professional services agreements to meet your annual bookings quota
- Deliver engaging, solutions-oriented sales presentations, virtually and in-person, that tell a compelling story around how hiring better people, faster, will impact the bottom line
- Establish strong working relationships with key client stakeholders and challenge their thinking and assumptions around hiring
- Become certified in the Hiring Success Methodology, understand the most common use cases for our products, and acquire vertical industry knowledge related to common pains, trends, emerging technologies, business risks, revenue channels, and process efficiency gains so you can establish yourself as a trusted advisor with your prospects
- Anticipate, mitigate, and manage deal risks appropriately and deliver dependable forecasts
- Possess the characteristics of top performers -honest, smart, persistent, curious, competitive, creative, and courageous
- Minimum of 7 years enterprise/cloud software sales experience, successfully selling high-level corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Consistent history of quota attainment and top performer recognition
- Comfortable running highly complex, multi-stakeholder sales cycles in pursuit of mid-six figure to seven figure ACV opportunities
- Leadership skills to manage a pursuit team that includes Solutions Consultants, Solutions Architects, Executive Sponsors, Proposal Writers, Alliances, etc.
- High level of business acumen required to identify opportunities for financial impact, risk reduction/mitigation, develop business cases, and present a clear ROI story
- Strong ability to build rapport and relations with C-Level executives - CEO, CFO, CHRO, CIO
- Experience and training in a sales methodology designed for complex enterprise sales cycles - MEDDIC, MEDDPICC, Challenger, SPICED, etc.
- Ability to successfully work remotely and travel at least 30%
- A true new logo hunter that is excited about pipeline generation and doing your own prospecting
- Business degree a plus
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.