- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are currently looking for a Security Architect to join our Information Security and Internal IT team. Our team’s mission is to enable application and data owners to control access to their resources. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, building, testing, and implementing security systems within our main product, SmartRecruiters ATS. If that excites you, then we can’t wait to connect!
What you’ll deliver:
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements.
- Conducting regular system tests and ensuring continuous monitoring of our ATS security.
- Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades.
- Cooperate with IDM Specialists to ensure a proper level of security.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills.
- Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses.
- As a member of the InfoSec team, a Security Architect should cultivate a culture of security awareness, and arrange continuing education of personnel to ensure security policies are adhered to at all times.
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Extensive knowledge of security technologies, threats, and vulnerabilities
- Extensive experience in Information Security and/or IT Risk Management with a focus on security, performance, and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation, and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience in implementing security solutions
- Experience in implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management, or related technologies
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to have: CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification or equivalent
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.