Commercial Enterprise Account Executive, West (Remote)
- 1111, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Commercial Enterprise Account Executive, your core objective is new logo acquisition by taking on a solutions approach to the pursuit of enterprise deals across multiple verticals. This is a fully remote position supporting our Western territory.
What you’ll deliver:
- Actively source and pursue every qualified opportunity to secure logos using multiple channels. Maps complex enterprise accounts building consensus, ultimately negotiating/closing license and professional services agreements
- Deliver engaging solutions-oriented sales presentations virtually and in-person
- Establish strong working relationships with key client stakeholders
- Engage with internal colleagues in marketing and inside sales to create a strategy, messaging and sales collateral tailored for your portfolio of business
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities within a designated territory of enterprise companies (3,000 - 10,000 employees) seeking opportunities to up-level or replace their existing recruitment platforms
- Acquire industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Anticipate, mitigate, and manage deal risks appropriately and delivers dependable forecasts
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise/cloud software sales experience, successfully selling high-level corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Previous experience selling enterprise HR/HCM Applications to enterprise/multi-national organizations
- Confident in demonstrating software and building ROI presentations
- Strong ability to build rapport and relations with key stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Expert level solution selling experience
- Ability to successfully work remotely and travel 30%
- Comfortable working with an SDR/BDR strategizing account plans and understanding the landscape of an organization
- Excited about pipeline generation and doing your own prospecting
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.