Senior Product Designer
- 12 Moorgate, London EC2R 6DA, UK
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
You may be located anywhere in Germany, the UK, the East Coast of the US and work remotely, or out of one of our hub offices from the countries mentioned above.
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer who can run a full design process, create elegant interfaces, and mentor other designers. Our team is highly collaborative, driven by excellence, and pushes for innovation.
- You will lead product design on projects from inception to delivery on the web and mobile
- You will run a full design process including discover, prototyping, and user testing
- You will partner with product and engineering teams to build strong, thoughtful designs
- You will provide thoughtful critique and guidance to other designers
- You will contribute to design team initiatives related to overall user experience
- You will gain a solid understanding of the SmartRecruiters platform, providing heuristic evaluations of existing interfaces and contributing new ideas for innovation and improvement
- 5+ years of Product Design experience
- A robust portfolio with focus on product design
- Proven ability to turn complex product design problems into intuitive solutions
- Experience with user research and feedback analysis
- An eye for detail, strong communication, and organizational skills
- Product design experience at an enterprise SaaS or web applications business
- Experience in a startup-like environments with iterative, value-driven product releases
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.