- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for a game-changing Payroll Administrator to support our company's growth. You will be in the center of our growth, making sure that all our payroll admin processes are done right and deliver an excellent employee experience to all employees. You would be supporting countries all over the globe.
What you’ll deliver:
Be responsible for all employee data in our HRIS system (bob) - from the moment people join us up until their last days with us
Maintaining data for our contractors and co-employees on the Deel platform
Assist in preparing all payroll documentation for our Smartians - employment verifications, etc.
Liaise with external partners, payroll vendors, or benefits providers
Drive efficiencies through automation in our processes and systems
You will work closely with People and Finance teams, thinking also how we can improve our processes to keep full compliance but also to work #smarter
- Have experience as a payroll administrator or in a similar role (6 months-2 years)
- Have attention to the details and the ability to work with deadlines
- Driven and proactive, don’t wait for others to tell you exactly what to do, but instead ask questions and come up with ideas and improvements
- Speak and write fluent English to be able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Speak and write German as well, that would be a great advantage.
- Are happy to roll up your sleeves and work on the day-to-day stuff
You are going to run the admin process, which means:
- Maintaining Data in HR IS system (hiBob)
- Maintaining data in the payroll and finance systems
- Processing the action in HR IS system: hiring, termination
- Collecting and Maintaining the payroll documentation
- Helping with global projects like merit, wellness program, etc.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.