Account Development Representative
- 8 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4PL, UK
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are currently looking for an Account Development Representative to join our Sales Development team. In this role, you will work with a collection of Account Executives to create potential business opportunities for us to sell our products to some of the largest global corporations in the world.
You may sit anywhere in the UK and work remotely or out of our hub office in London.
What you’ll deliver:
Take charge of driving our top-of-funnel sales pipeline. You will own discovering, qualifying, and nurturing new business leads using cold calling and email/ social media/ marketing campaigns.
Seek out leads, map enterprise accounts, and build creative/ comprehensive account strategies.
Exude passion about learning all there is to know about sales: our industry, our client, our target buyer, to learn the history of the industry, our target buyer, best practices for qualifying prospective clients, and more.
Become an expert at using lead generation tools (Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo) and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find contacts and extract lead lists.
Collaborate to accelerate the sales cycle, and be a true partner to our Account Executives so they can close more deals.
Professionally and powerfully represent the SmartRecruiters mission, brand, and values during every customer interaction.
Commit to improving every day. As a member of our Sales Development team, you will have access to continued coaching and support as you grow professionally.
- At least 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a sales environment
- Expert level listening skills, the ability to tell a captivating story, and strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Able to think on your feet, change direction quickly, and not take rejections personally
- Confidence and comfortability communicating with Managers, Directors, VPs, and C-level Executives. Broadly speaking, you should have an aptitude for building relationships while overcoming objections
- Self-disciplined with the ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, thrive in a remote environment, and know when to ask for help
- Can receive and immediately implement feedback, with a genuine desire to be better than you were the day before
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.