Talent Researcher/Sourcer, Executive Search (Remote)
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Hiring Success Researcher & Sourcer, you will serve as a dedicated talent executive search researcher to the Hiring Success (recruiting) team and internal customers and work to deliver Hiring Success within our own company through an intimate understanding of business priorities and the talent market as a whole.
If the idea of using leading talent acquisition technology, working on a growth-minded team, being part of building out an award-winning, synergistic team, who creates momentum for the organization excites you, then let’s talk. We promise you’ll want to jump on this rocketship.
What you’ll deliver:
- Exceptional customer service and functional expertise.
- Creative sourcing strategies that deliver qualified candidates consistently for positions in your portfolio using a mix of sourcing, marketing, referrals, and direct search, networking, tactics.
- Initiate first-round candidate contact, network with referral sources, and effectively and persuasively communicate the opportunity to contact individuals, establishing relationships.
- Fill our future talent pipelines or provide valuable referrals from the executive and management community.
- Guide and execute the initial outreach strategy to identify viable candidates for our Lead Recruiter and above positions, understanding the business strategy and its talent pipeline.
- Assists in the development of active/passive candidate development.
- Demonstrated researching and sourcing action to achieve milestones on our Diversity Hiring Success blueprint ultimately leading to greater diversity in our workforce.
- Ensure consistent executive candidate experiences from the first touch through hire.
- A new market standard in attracting, engaging, and selecting talent to achieve business outcomes by delivering hiring success at the Hiring Success company.
- Become an ambassador of Smartian culture by living our core values in everything that you
- 5 plus years of high-volume/high-detail researching/sourcing /recruiting work experience. Particularly relevant backgrounds may include (but are not limited to): recruitment industry experience, customer service, and administrative assistant
- 3 plus years of experience in sourcing or recruiting or in technology required
- Ability to track candidates and manage a high volume of tasks and projects and level-set by the Lead Executive Recruiter
- Research, Source, Recruit: prepare templates, and other critical recruiting documents
- Knowledge of recruiting best practices
- Familiarity with SmartRecruiters, or other applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Startup experience, Corporate, or Hiring Success Firm experience
- Based in the Pacific Standard Coast time zone
- Exceptional customer skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Exceptional technology experience, expert in google suite and applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated success in selecting, sourcing, attracting, and engaging closely with candidates, preferably for high-growth software and/or tech companies
- Flexibility to work across time zones and communication technologies in a progressive, remote-friendly company and global culture
- Previous experience using SmartRecruiters tech is a definite plus!
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.