Small to Medium Enterprise Sales Director, EMEA
- Wilhelmstraße 118, 10963 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As Sales Director, EMEA, you are responsible for looking after both new logo sales and account management in the mid market across EMEA (250-2,000 employees). You will hire, lead and coach the team to sell with insight, network, build rapport and credibility with clients, and create demand for our solutions by understanding their business/industry challenges.
Your primary goal will be to lead a team of Sales and Account Managers to achieve their quota objectives and ensure they are set up for success. As a sales leader, you will work closely with your peers across sales, marketing, customer success, and product to drive the right strategy and produce the appropriate opportunity qualification, sales forecasting and bookings results.
You may sit in the UK, France or Germany and work remotely.
What you’ll deliver:
- Enable your team to carefully qualify opportunities to secure logos
- Build territory account plans and Identify opportunities for expansion with existing accounts
- Ensure your team are highly effectively in managing their time and juggle multiple sales cycles simultaneously
- Drive engaging solutions oriented sales presentation capability across the team both virtually and in person
- Embed a Challenger Sales methodology and ensure the team establish strong working relationships with key client stakeholders
- Build a successful partnership with internal colleagues in business development
- Acquire Industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors and disseminate across your team
- Anticipate, mitigate, and manage deal risks appropriately and delivers dependable forecast of both new business and add on revenue
- 5 plus years of sales experience, preferably in a SaaS-based environment
- 2 plus years of direct management experience of a Sales team, or equivalent work experience
- Proven history of leading and enabling sales teams, pipeline tracking, sales process, and most importantly revenue expansion results
- Top 10% in your field with a track record of exceeding personal and/or team sales quotas
- Solution sales, exposure to The Challenger Sale strategy/methodology, or similar, and/or consulting
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding quota, driven by a proven ability to build sales strategies and drive sales pipeline to closure
- Experienced in building processes and strategy from an early stage through rounds of iteration
- Demonstrated proficiency in running both transactional and complex sales motions and ability to delineate between the two
- Proven track record and experience in increasing efficiency and productivity across a growing sales org
- Strong desire to see your team members succeed and grow in their careers
- Experience with and religious use of CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.