Regional Vice President, Large Enterprise Sales, Central Region (Remote)
- 1111, Chicago, IL, United States
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
Reporting to the SVP of Enterprise Sales in NAMER, as a Regional Vice President of Large Enterprise, you will be responsible for expanding our Large Enterprise customer footprint within a dedicated geographical territory. Driving both new business and client sales, you will manage a team of 6-8 quota carriers (New Business AEs and Client Sales AMs) responsible for scaling our sales execution across organizations that have 10,000 to 50,000 employees.
What you’ll deliver:
- Develop and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth in revenue and bookings
- Lead, coach, and scale a diverse, high-performing team that embodies SmartRecrtuiters core values while consistently meeting and exceeding goals.
- Understand the importance of customer relationships and develops and implements strategies for expanding the company's install base with incremental add on products
- Detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage the overall sales process, setting appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- 10 plus years in software and/or applications sales, selling primarily to the C-level
- 5 plus years leading a sales team, ideally in a complex, replacement sales cycle
- Solid track record of recruiting, leading, developing and retaining a high performing enterprise sales organization
- Familiar with at least one sales methodology designed for complex sales - MEDDIC, MEDDPICC, Challenger, SPICED, etc.
- Data driven with strong analytical acumen
- Experience using Salesforce and can quickly adopt other tools in the sales tech stack
- Track record delivering an accurate forecast, ideally for a publicly traded company
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Expertise working with Enterprise level Account Executives & Account Managers
- Demonstrated record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- Strategic enterprise sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise software offerings
- Comfortable contributing to the pricing and packaging & marketing strategy across the Enterprise segment.
- Experience selling cloud-based enterprise applications is preferred
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.