- Fabryczna, Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Scrum Master, you will help our teams establish an agile mindset, valuable practices, improve collaboration and learning.
You will support, coach, and teach one or several teams on their journey helping them be outcome and data driven, collaborate effectively within and outside the team, formulate and (in)validate ideas and work incrementally.
What we expect from the role:
- Living the values you teach
- Work with teams to help them understand how patterns and interactions affect their work
- Help build a safe environment with emphasis on collaboration, openness, inclusion and problem solving
- Coach team members and supporting leaders around agile values, practices and techniques (e.g. goal setting, prioritization, slicing, discovery, visualization and more)
- Support team members (designer, developers, product manager and team leads) in creating, maintaining and working with their backlog
- Support and help teams stay on track with agile techniques and practices, fine-tuning approaches as needed to meet strategic and operational goals
- Facilitate and/or support workshops, exercises and ceremonies to empower teams
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous learning and improvements, goal setting, focus and accountability for teams and individuals
- Champion evidence based practices, learning and use of KPIs
This role would be an ideal match if you:
- are passionate about SmartRecruiters’ mission of connecting people to jobs at scale
- are a servant leader, educator, coach, and team player
- are an excellent communicator able to bridge gaps between people
- are driven by outcomes and effectiveness through focus and goal setting
- are motivated by a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Great understanding of agile principles, frameworks and mindset
- Experience and results as a Scrum Master in a relevant context
- Comfortable working with teams, individual contributors and leaders
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge from complementary trainings and courses is a nice to have
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.