Regional Director, Customer Support (Remote)
- 1111, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
The Regional Director of Customer Support provides leadership and direction to the teams that provide best-in-class product support to our SmartRecruiters customers. This highly visible role is experienced in implementing an omnichannel approach to customer support and possesses the technical strength required when working with a highly configurable SAAS product.
In this role, you will motivate, maintain and develop a global team of customer support professionals in North America and Poland. You should be comfortable wearing many hats and working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, highly collaborative, and customer-obsessed environment. You should thrive in a culture of accountability and can synthesize details yet still see the big picture. To be successful in this role, you will need to possess a positive, engaging and goal-oriented management style. This role reports to Senior Director, Customer Support.
You may be located anywhere in North America and my work remotely.
What you'll deliver:
- Build and sustain an efficient, responsive, and scalable organization that supports a customer success centric approach to support delivery
- Drive a culture of accountability through goal setting for the team. Manage performance and productivity to achieve SLAs for customer interactions.
- Build infrastructure and knowledge base to promote Online Customer Self-service
- Drive organizational process improvements for world-class customer experience
- Collaborate and influence cross-functional business units to drive operational excellence and customer satisfaction
- Build and sustain trusting client relationships at an appropriate level
- Accountable for supporting performance metrics, reporting, and execution against teams goals and objectives
- Analyze reports, documentation, and tooling to identify trends and implement enhancements to overall performance, reduce escalations, and increase efficiency
- Maintain a positive environment that encourages employee participation, promote individual growth and development and minimize turnover
- Contribute to the financial success of the business unit through effective planning, budget management, and maintaining margins
- 10+ years customer support/service experience
- 7+ years of exceptional leadership in a rapidly growing B2B SaaS organization that sells to large and mid-size enterprises
- Excellent client relationship management skills, and ability to serve as a trusted advisor
- A roll-up sleeves approach to the design, development, implementation, and measure of Support Services
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative nature
- A proven performance track record of achieving / overachieving against goals
- Demonstrated good verbal, presentation and written skills; the ability to speak to groups and lead or facilitate technical workshops.
- Experience in the SaaS HR Tech domain preferred
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.