Business Intelligence Analyst (Remote)
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for a hard working business intelligence analyst that is passionate about metrics and telling the stories behind the data. You will be an expert in insights storytelling, communication and visualization and know how to create action from metrics. Some of the things that drive you will include: crafting effective intelligent benchmarks, understanding performance, caring about data quality, enabling automation and creating phenomenal visualizations and stories are things that drive you.
What You’ll Deliver
The successful candidate will be collaborating with a variety of GTM leaders and stakeholders to analyze, report, and help guide the strategic direction of the business.
- Help expand the capacity of our data team by being the third member of the GTM Business Intelligence team
- Help enhance our technical competencies in key areas like data pipelines, automation, and data reliability
- Prescriptive & Actionable Reporting: deep knowledge of how to design KPIs, diagnostic metrics and benchmarks, including how to set effective targets to drive optimal outcomes
- Develop and articulate data stories and show them to your stakeholders
- Analytical topics / projects may include: Hiring Planning & Forecasting, Sales Performance & Forecasting, Customer Success Performance & Forecasting, Monitoring Support KPIs, Tracking Professional Services metrics, and Demand Generation funnel evaluation
- 2-5 years of work experience developing insights / building analytical solutions
- Advanced Excel: pivot tables, working with structured tables including table formulas
- Experience with Tableau (specifically, designing/ developing, testing, and deployment of dashboards)
- Comfortable interacting with Executives
- Exposure to technical skills like SQL, Python data mining, etc will be considered differentiators
- Capable of completing projects under strict and oftentimes small timelines
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.