Strategic Solutions Consultant (Remote)
- 1111, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
The SmartRecruiters Strategic Solutions Consultant (SSC) is the trusted advisor to our sales reps, prospects, and customers. The primary goal of the SSC is to secure revenue by delivering solutions to help our customers do their best work. The Strategic Solution Consultant will work with our highest level of enterprise customers at the most strategic level (Upwards of 50,000 FTE).
What you’ll deliver:
SSCs will assist Sales to attain their revenue goals by ‘owning the technical win’ as part of the account team through:
- Architecting compelling solutions to address a customer’s key work management challenges, and present a desired future state and deliver a competitive advantage with measurable outcomes
- Leading and documenting discovery sessions to understand the client's business objectives and desired outcomes
- Uncovering a customer’s desired outcomes, helping them understand the capabilities they need, and paying it off in the product
- Assisting the account team in the generation of business cases and value propositions that underpin the expected future success of SmartRecruiters' deployment.
- Continuously leveraging internal learning and competitive intelligence
- Understanding industry verticals, department verticals, and challenges facing specific buyer personas within SmartRecruiters’ target market
- Developing a repertoire of client stories to convey the value of SmartRecruiters’ solution to the customer, enabling champions to tell stories on our behalf
- Ensuring general administration across our systems of record are timely and accurate
- Providing prompt and detailed handoffs to Customer Experience (CX) to deliver against the proposed solution
- Documenting observations from prospects and customers to influence future product capabilities
- As a Senior member of the team, coach and mentor other Solutions Consultants to aid in their development
- Leading by example with best practices and guide other team members through trialing new approaches and techniques
- Minimum of 5 years proven sales engineering experience, ideally with a SaaS Enterprise solutions working with high value customers.
- Solid understanding of prospect research, prospect needs discovery, outcome-based selling, and the ability to demonstrate value to prospects in order to drive company revenue and client satisfaction.
- Proven track record successfully collaborating with various departments to inspire alignment and execution
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building
- Excellent ability to break down technical jargon into easy to understand, plain language
- Engaging presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- Thrive on customer engagement, consultative sales, problem solving, customer education and support.
- Fluency in French, German or other European languages is a distinct advantage.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.