Implementation Partner Manager (Remote)
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We’re looking for a solution-oriented Partner Manager who thrives on developing strong relationships between customers, partners, and internal teams. The Partner Manager will collaborate with cross-functional department leads to drive overall professional services strategy with our services partners.
As the Partner Manager, you will be responsible for the successful enablement and growth of existing and new strategic partners to implement SmartRecruiters. This includes coordinating ongoing enablement activities in the areas of implementation and hiring success to ensure our partners are enabled to support our customers. The Partner Manager is also responsible for overseeing strategic implementation projects, providing guidance to the consultants, and acting as the escalation point for the customer.
What you'll deliver:
- Support resourcing efforts, collaborating with our internal team leads and the partner leads
- Coordinate with sales, legal, and finance to fulfill engagements through our partners
- Develop deep and lasting relationships with our partners' services delivery teams
- Coach and mentor our partners to become effective in the services delivery of SmartRecruiters
- Collaborate with partners to co-deliver services to our customers, acting as the main escalation point to resolve conflict
- Collaborate on the development of a world-class enablement program for our SI partners
- Develop content for and deliver customer admin and recruiter certification training
- Develop and maintain training documentation and collateral
- Track towards defined billable utilization rates
- Be a self-starter and be motivated to support the build-out of an incredible SI Partner Program
As a Partner Manager, we expect that you will have a hybrid of sales, software, account management, training, and consulting experience to enable our partners, track against KPIs, and support customer requirements.
- 8+ years experience in a customer-facing project management or account management role on enterprise engagements
- Demonstrated ability to lead large enablement sessions
- Previous experience managing SI Partner relationships and providing oversight on projects
- Experience engaging with Talent Acquisition functions either as a vendor or as a practitioner
- Ability to understand and manage customer and partner needs and expectations as well as provide strategic leadership for a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.