Head of Product Marketing (Remote)
- 1 World Trade Center, New York, NY 10006, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As Head of Product Marketing, your primary mission will be to build and lead a product marketing function to bring to market our innovative enterprise solutions in order to connect people to jobs at scale.
This role may sit anywhere in North America and work remotely or out of one of our hub offices.
What you will deliver:
Build the product marketing, technical marketing, competitive intelligence & market research, and customer insights teams.
Manage the team to ensure its success, aligned with our Smartian values (CEO of your job, As One, Impact, Smarter, and Inclusion)
Define the team's strategy, budget, organization, and OKR's to build and measure team results.
Provide input into the product roadmap, strategy, and pricing based on market, customer research, and competitive findings
Develop and own solution positioning, messaging and value propositions and transition to an effective go to market strategy
Recommend research-driven pricing and packaging
Identify and track success metrics
Collaborate with pre-sales, demand gen, customer success, and other teams, internally to deliver end-to-end product launch management
Develop and own strategic content plan and roadmap relevant to each stage of the customer journey
Deliver customer-facing collateral and documentation development (sales decks, datasheets, blog and social media contents, demos, one-pagers...)
- 10 years of progressive product marketing experience
- 3-4 years of similar experience in B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of building and empowering high performing teams that thrive
- Expert level verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to influence and encourage collaboration across functional teams
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve successful business results rapidly
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Strong ability to build rapport and relations with key stakeholders at all organizational levels, internally and externally
- Anticipate, mitigate, and manage risks appropriately
The ideal Head of Product Marketing candidate is passionate about:
- Building a team of Product Marketing Managers to fuel our sales organization with solution selling tools and campaigns
- Empowering the team for ownership and success
- Fostering strong partnerships at the intersection of product management, customer marketing, customer success, demand gen, and sales/pre-sales to ensure that Product’s vision is properly translated in the mind of the buyer.
- Publicly evangelizing solutions and best practices as a guest star in webinars, customer events, analyst events/briefings, and customer QBRs.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.