Solutions Consultant / Solutions Architect (Remote)
- 1111, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
The Solutions Consultant/Solutions Architect is a hybrid role as the trusted advisor to our sales reps, prospects, and customers. The primary goal of the SC/SA is to secure revenue by delivering solutions to help our customers do their best work.
As a Solutions Consultant/Solutions Architect, you will assist sales to attain their revenue goals by owning the technical win’ as part of the Account team by architecting compelling solutions to address a customer’s key work management challenges, and present a desired future state and deliver a competitive advantage with measurable outcomes. You will also serve as the subject matter expert in talent acquisition and form great partnerships, both internally and externally, with customer success as the core focus.
The ideal candidate will also possess deep technical skill in both B2B SaaS products and HR/recruiting processes, as well as customer-facing skills that will enable you to represent SmartRecruiters well to internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you will bring a good network to key technology influencers within the HR technology space. You should also have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
What you’ll deliver:
- Lead and document discovery sessions to understand the client's business objectives and desired outcomes
- Become a trusted advisor and expert in SmartRecruiters platform client executives and technical decision makers to provide a deep level of product knowledge with the ability to articulate market trends and the value of SmartRecruiters to develop new business opportunities.
- Identify and present a vision of what the client’s future can look like while helping them understand the capabilities needed
- Perform product demos tailored to the client’s needs and areas of opportunity where SmartRecruiters provides the right solutions.
- Acts as a resource for the Sales team by leading the technical sale process for customers including discovery, demonstrations, pilot management, training, due diligence, and security discussions, and various types of technical and implementation conversations.
- Continuously leverage internal learning and competitive intelligence
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion with a dedicated coordinator.
- Deliver presentations that cover SmartRecruiters SaaS architecture, security protocols.
- Solution creative non-standard technical solutions for customers looking to leverage the extensibility of the SmartRecruiters platform.
- Develop a repertoire of client stories to convey the value of SmartRecruiters’ solution to the customer, enabling champions to tell stories on our behalf
- Communicate progress and expectations, escalating problems to leaders for awareness and/or resolution
- Provide prompt and detailed handoffs to Customer Experience to deliver against the proposed solution
- Develop a roadmap to improving your craft
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales engineering or consulting ideally in a SaaS environment
- Solid understanding of prospect research, prospect needs discovery, outcome-based selling, and the ability to demonstrate value to prospects in order to drive company revenue and client satisfaction.
- Proven track record successfully collaborating with various departments to inspire alignment and execution
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building
- Excellent ability to break down technical jargon into easy to understand, plain language
- Engaging presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- Thrive on customer engagement, consultative sales, problem solving, customer education and support.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.