Commercial Enterprise Account Manager, West (Remote)
- 1111, San Jose, CA, us
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Commercial Enterprise Account Manager, your core objective is driving revenue growth within current client accounts by working as an industry subject matter expert and trusted advisor. This is a fully remote position supporting our eastern territory.
What you’ll deliver:
- Discover and analyze individual customer goals and challenges and map those back into the SmartRecruiters portfolio of solutions
- Articulate the business value of SmartRecruiters to managers and executives of all levels in competitive and complex sales cycles
- Develop and execute Account Management Sales strategies
- Drive revenue growth within their assigned customer base
- Partner with Product, Customer Marketing, and Customer Success teams to ensure adoption of current and new products
- Execute enablement activities (Webinars, Best Practices, Knowledge Share, Health Checks, etc.)
- Acquire and share Industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Effectively manage time and juggles multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Minimum of 3 years comparable position, supporting the sales cycle in selling Talent Solutions or high-value business solutions to large enterprises
- Demonstrated ability to translate business challenges and objectives into a business case / ROI justification
- Confident in demonstrating the ROI for investment in cloud software/HR/HCM Applications
- Strong ability to build rapport and relations with key stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Intermediate level solution selling experience, exposure to The Challenger Sale strategy/methodology, or similar a plus
- Experience in Profession Services or Customer Success roles is a plus
- Ability to successfully work remotely and travel at least 30%
- Competent using technologies prevalent in a sales environment such as Salesforce, Linkedin, Outreach, Hubspot, or similar tools
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.