Content Marketing Manager
- Wilhelmstraße 118, 10963 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As Content Marketing Manager, your objective is to increase engagement and retention rate of our product for job seekers. You have the opportunity to source and/or create compelling content, then partner cross-functionally with other marketers and product owners to ensure the content is consumed by the right audience, at the right time, through the right channel(s).
What you’ll deliver:
- Own both strategy & execution of the job seeker guide section within our product to start
- Not hesitate in rolling up your sleeves to write and/or edit a variety of short-form content in a compelling manner (including but not limited to web copy, blog posts, articles, emails, and FAQs)
- Produce and adjust tone & voice on a dime depending on the audience
- Source (and create, when appropriate) non-written content spanning audio, video, graphics, etc. that engages job seekers
- Master content management system self-sufficiently without a technical partner
- Effectively partner with lifecycle marketing, product management, and engineering to run experiments that enhance the user journey
- Mentor, grow and eventually manage other content creators (in-house and/or external contractors and agencies)
How you work:
- You’re passionate about SmartRecruiters’ mission of connecting people to jobs at scale
- You’re humble, inquisitive, and action-oriented
- You’re comfortable with change and strategy pivots
- You’re collaborative and agile
- You’re comfortable working with a team distributed across multiple time zones virtually and remotely
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
If you’re up for the challenge of building a strong fan base among job seekers, and becoming a driving force in SmartRecruiters’s next wave of growth, this position is for you.
5+ years in SaaS content marketing, communications, or editorial management
Hands-on experience with a CMS like Wordpress or headless version
Self-starter with strong communication/writing skills
Excellent cross-functional project management
High growth B2C SaaS experience a plus
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.