Product Community Manager (Remote)
- 1111, New York, NEW YORK, United States
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for a customer and data-obsessed Product Community Manager to join our growing product operations team and help drive the evolution within our product suite.
This role is for you if you like to build trusted relationships, have a bias for helping others, can easily build a shared understanding between customers and business alike, and care about data-informed decisions within product development. This role will be key in helping SmartRecruiters scale, in making our customers wildly successful, and in further differentiating us as a customer-first organization.
You will join a supportive, diverse group of talented Product Operations, Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers in Europe and the US. We are looking for someone who will love recruiting technology innovation as much as we do!
What you’ll deliver:
- Steer the right conversations and engagement that ensures our customers understanding of our product, and supports the internal business to really understand what is important to customers
- Respond to customers on their product questions, provide relevant updates, direct them to and/or create relevant documentation and other content that helps provide greater transparency for our customer community
- Ensure proactive moderation and content curation to encourage member usage and engagement
- Speak with passion about our business, the product, and the SmartRecruiters community, represent the goals and mission of the community itself, as well as the relationship between our community members and SmartRecruiters
- Support product teams to effectively engage with customers to clarify the needs, ask the right questions, share and collate survey responses, and/or sign-up to research activities
- Provide a clear and thoughtful synthesis of customer sentiment and trends to give valuable perspective to product teams as they prioritize what problems to solve and the best solutions to build in response
- Collaborate closely with all facets of the organization including product management, engineering, and product design to leverage data to drive decision making and accelerate profitable growth
- Be able to look at the macro level to see trends and insights to support better product outcomes, along with diving deeply into a specific product or topic areas
- Develop a deep understanding of the voice of the customer, their needs, and their behavior.
- Enhance processes that drive the quality of engagement with our users and customers.
- Located in the US or the UK with the ability to work remotely
- Previous experience in support, community management, online training, and/or customer-facing roles is ideal
- Excellent communication skills; can effectively inspire confidence and understanding in customers, and the business alike
- Excellent verbal and written communication style; able to easily bring clarity and respond effectively
- Comfortable pulling and analyzing data independently; can draw conclusions from the available data and effectively present findings
- Experience effectively handling hard or complex conversations
- Empathy and active listening
- Ability to turn complexity and uncertainty into awesomeness
- Ability to make things happen
- Highly collaborative
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced scale-up environment
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.