Technical Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
- 1 World Trade Center, New York, NY 10006, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
The Technical Product Marketing Manager (TPMM) will own the successful launch and growth of a product portfolio by delivering on both strategy and execution.
What you'll deliver:
Market opportunity definition, sizing, and competitive positioning
Customer / user / account segmentation (e.g. by use case, vertical, etc.)
Broad market and segment-based narrative and messaging development
Research-driven pricing and packaging creation and refreshes
Go-to-market strategy definition and articulation
Support definition of a good demo environments and ongoing updates to remain relevant
End-to-end product launch management in collaboration product, with pre-sales, demand gen, customer success, and other teams, internally
Strategic content plan and roadmap relevant to each stage of the customer journey
Comprehensive sales enablement toolkit and regimen for your product(s)
Customer facing collateral and documentation development (powerpoint/g-sheets, video, pdf 1-pagers, etc.)
- 3-4 years of technical product marketing or technical sales engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adjust the narrative, making technical concepts relevant and appropriate level of detail dependent on the consumer profile
- Strong project management and planning
- Experience working within an agile product development environment and incremental product release approaches
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve successful business results rapidly
- Strong attention to detail and strong presentation skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients, and prospects
- Not afraid of finding data to build outcome focused narrative
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.