Account Based Marketing Manager, German Speaking (Remote)
- Wilhelmstraße 118, 10963 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
The Account-Based Marketing Manager at SmartRecruiters works directly with our top account executives and other cross-functional leaders to build and execute account-specific marketing programs intended to increase awareness and engagement with our target accounts.
Candidates must be bilingual in English and German and be located in Germany, France, UK, or Poland.
What you'll deliver:
- Design and execute 1:1 and 1:few ABM programs that align to sales goals and influence decision-makers across the buyer’s journey. They will oversee account selection, account research, and planning, as well as orchestration across multiple marketing channels (like email, website, personalized advertising, intent data, and virtual events).
- Define buyer personas within accounts, crafting messages that align to persona challenges and expected business outcomes.
- Coach and align stakeholders across Marketing, Sales Development, and Sales to execute on integrated account activation plans.
- Partner with content teams to provide campaign customization and tailored thought leadership.
- Monitor key performance indicators for ABM programs across multiple tactics and ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness of prospecting and marketing tactics.
- Must be speaking German fluently and have excellent writing skills in German
- Proven track record of managing integrated B2B marketing campaigns using tactics that include webinars, digital advertising, and social media
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture and engage
- Excellent project management skills
- A strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders within the marketing and sales teams
- Experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or sales supporting marketing role preferred
- Experience in the HR or recruiting technology space preferred
- Candidates must be bilingual in English and German and be located in Germany, France, UK, or Poland.
Reporting lines: The Account-Based Marketing Manager, reports to our Head of Marketing EMEA leader and is deeply aligned with our Marketing & Sales leadership.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.