HR Admin Coordinator
- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters is working to build one of the most innovative and successful companies in the world - one that fundamentally changes how recruiting is done. We are looking for a game-changing HR Admin Coordinator to support our company's growth.
As an HR Admin Coordinator, you will be in the center of our growth, making sure that all our people admin processes are done right and deliver excellent employee experience to all Smartians (what we call our employees). You will join a newly created Global HR Admin team who has end to end responsibility for supporting our People Admin processes (the glamourous-system-automation stuff and day-to-day tactical tasks) in the following countries: Poland, Germany, UK, France, US (and more in the near future). Specifically you will:
- Be responsible for all employee data in our HRIS system (bob) - from the moment people join us up until their last days with us
- Assist in preparing all employment documentation for our Smartians - job contracts, promotion letters, employment verifications, etc.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors or benefits providers
- Assist our payroll department by providing relevant employee information
- Drive efficiencies through automation in our processes and systems
- Be an ambassador of Smartian culture by living our core values in everything that you do
- Have a lot of FUN working with great, passionate Smartians
We aren’t a traditional ‘HR’ team. Our main priority is ensuring our teams are united, inspired, and empowered to do the best work of their lives. As an HR Admin Coordinator, you have a great role to play in our company’s growth and Smartian experience. To do this, you need to be great with data and systems, love to get things done and be thrilled to work for a company who is going to disrupt an entire industry.
This will sound super exciting to you if you:
- Are a person who loves data and people at the same time.
- Are passionate about HR Admin, with prior experience in a similar role, who understands how important that role is for employee experience and for the success of the whole organization.
- Have direct experience in creating employment documentation for multiple countries
- Are happy to roll up your sleeves and work on day-to-day stuff, often from behind the scenes
- Are someone who is detail oriented, organized and keen to work as a team
- Know how to navigate HR systems (we use bob).
- Have direct experience in administering employee data in HR systems with special emphasis on data quality
- Want to have a real impact on how we work by automating HR Admin processes (and you have done it in the past)
- Know basics of employment law or benefits management (and you know where to look for it when you don't) in one or more of the following countries - Poland, US, France, Germany or UK.
- Are driven and proactive, don’t wait for others to tell you exactly what to do, but instead ask questions and come up with ideas and improvements yourself
- Are upbeat, flexible and excited by fast pace (seriously fast) and not scared by quick decision making (and decision changing) processes.
- Speak and write fluent English to be able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders. If you speak French or German as well, that would be a great advantage.
Does this sound like you? Great, let’s talk.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.