Partner Support Agent
- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
Our growing Partner Support Team, who play the key role in supporting SmartRecruiters clients that have implemented integrations with our business partners within our Marketplace (https://marketplace.smartrecruiters.com/) is looking for a new team member.
This is an opportunity to join and become an integral part of a high growth software company well on its way of changing an entire industry.
You will be instrumental in driving the success of skills test providers, background checks, job boards, sourcing applications and many other partners who by offering their services in SmartRecruiters platform joined our mission of connecting candidates with jobs.
What you will do:
- Interact every day with SmartRecruiters clients and partners to answer their technical and functional post go-live questions, resolve issues, educate, and help them succeed.
- Communicate via emails as well as web meetings
- Educate and guide clients on standards, tips, and solutions on using SmartRecruiters APIs.
- Drive high level of client satisfaction.
- Identify, test, and call out technical issues.
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization, including product management, engineering, and professional services teams to contribute and execute on our strategy to make customers and partners successful.
- Be ready to get involved and run various initiatives in the Marketplace Services domain.
- Be an ambassador for SmartRecruiters and its culture.
- Excellent English skills are a must, both written and spoken.
- Customer/partner support experience, preferably in the Enterprise space, minimum 1 year
- API (JSON and/or OAuth) experience is a must.
- A passion for technology and a drive to change the world.
- Strong interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter capable of taking initiative and handling objections
- Positive, energetic, with can-do attitude.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.