Strategic Account Executive
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Strategic Account Executive, your core objective is new logo acquisition by taking on a strategic approach to the pursuit of large enterprise deals across multiple verticals leveraging a solutions/values-based sales approach.
What you’ll deliver:
- Strategically analyzes market opportunities and builds the appropriate territory strategy focused on landing seven-figure Annual Contract Value (ACV) accounts
- Design and execute an account-based marketing (ABM) sales strategy for SmartRecruiters top tier of large enterprise targeted logos
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Deliver a tailored and well-articulated value proposition, consistently positioning SmartRecruiters as the vendor of choice in the Enterprise Talent Acquisition space.
- Map complex enterprise accounts to identify opportunities to engage
- Develop a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Own and manage a select handful of Global marquee target accounts with 50,000+ employees
- Engage and inspire internal resources to support the proposal process
- Analyze sales goals and targets and build the appropriate pipeline
- Anticipate, mitigate, and manage deal risks appropriately
- 10+ years progressive sales experience
- 5+ years SaaS software sales experience required
- Has a proven track record of closing global, enterprise deals.
- Has a genuine passion for building and has a portfolio of high value, executive relationships
- Is experienced at analyzing and developing the strategic approach for large scale enterprise business opportunities
- Is adept at coordinating a cross functional teams and communicating with diverse individuals to close the deal
- Is naturally creative and is in constant pursuit of industry knowledge to craft strategic consultation methods for prospects that align to the SmartRecruiters value proposition
- Forms a winning strategy to ensure our target accounts select and deploy a solution designed to deliver demonstrable business outcomes.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.