Talent Acquisition Manager, Technical Recruiting
- Wilhelmstraße, Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, Technical Recruiting, you will lead and develop a team of technical recruiters to serve as talent advisors to internal customers and work to deliver Hiring Success within our own company through an intimate understanding of business priorities and the talent market as a whole.
If the idea of using leading talent acquisition technology, working on a growth-minded team, and having the permission to challenge your clients to raise the bar excites you, then let’s talk. We promise you’ll want to jump on this rocketship.
What you’ll deliver:
- A collaborative and inclusive team of technical recruiters committed to delivering hiring outcomes.
- Exceptional customer service and functional expertise to your client groups.
- Data-backed progress to defined goals and OKRs.
- Market-calibrated candidate profiles, job descriptions, and hiring processes.
- Quality of hire by holding senior hiring leaders to a high standard of sophistication in scorecard creation, conducting inclusive interviews, positioning our employer value proposition, and closing candidates to ensure we are consistently securing the right talent for the role at leadership levels.
- Creative sourcing strategies that deliver pre-qualified candidates consistently for positions in your portfolio using a mix of in-house (sourcing, marketing, referrals, etc.) and self-owned (direct search, networking, etc.) tactics and resources.
- Demonstrated action to achieve milestones on our Diversity Hiring Success blueprint ultimately leading to greater diversity in our workforce.
- Ensure consistent candidate experiences from the first touch through a warm handover to onboarding. Create raving-fan candidates, even if they are not selected for the role at this time.
- Regular reporting, status updates, and consultation with your hiring leaders, holding them accountable to hiring velocity while you own quality.
- A new market standard in attracting, engaging, and selecting talent to achieve business outcomes by delivering hiring success at the Hiring Success company.
- Become an ambassador of Smartian culture by living our core values in everything that you do.
- 7+ years of progressive recruiting experience required
- 3+ years of experience leading a recruiting team
- Exceptional customer service and consultative skills. You should be able to tactfully challenge and influence C-Suite leaders to raise the bar on hiring. We are looking for advisors, not order takers.
- Flexibility to work across time zones and communication technologies in a progressive, remote-friendly company and culture.
- Previous experience using SmartRecruiters tech is a definite plus!
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.