Lifecycle Marketing Manager
- Remote, Atlanta, GA, United States
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As Lifecycle Marketing Manager, your objective is to drive stickiness and subscriptions of our product for job seekers. You have the opportunity to build targeted user journeys, then drive the planning and execution of programs towards increased product engagement and retention.
Functionally, the ideal hire is a creative and data-driven marketer, with equal left & right brain muscle who…
- Can effectively develop and manage nurture programs, engagement campaigns, and marketing automation processes using a modern CRM
- Can craft compelling messaging sequences that inspire job seekers, delivering the right message at the right time (and in the right place)
- Can reliably partner with product managers (and sometimes engineering) to run tests and support in-product experiments that optimize the conversion funnel
- Can comfortably run any campaign across multiple consumer-friendly channels at the same time: email, web app, in-app, mobile push, mobile text, and maybe even direct mail
- Can segment audiences and report on performance accordingly
- Can build a strong referral program that accelerates growth
- Can specify content needs and provide input on development of assets needed for campaigns, product onboarding, etc.
Culturally, the ideal hire is a customer-centric and empathetic marketer who…
- Is passionate about SmartRecruiters’ mission of connecting people to jobs at scale
- Is always thinking about the holistic user journey
- Is humble, inquisitive, and keen on finding solutions that benefit job seekers
- Is sharp and intuitive but obsessed with backing decisions with data
- Is motivated by a fast-paced, high growth environment
- 5+ years in SaaS lifecycle or growth marketing
- Hands-on experience with a modern CRM like Iterable
- Adept at connecting product analytics tools like Amplitude and/or Pendo to marketing campaigns
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- High growth B2C SaaS experience a plus
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.