Senior Product Manager (remote)
- 8 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4PL, UK
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Product Manager to join our team and help drive the evolution within our product suite.
This role is for you if you are a product manager with a deep understanding of user-first feature development, experience with SaaS products, and a passion to change recruiting forever. You will own product features from conception to implementation and beyond. We believe in continuous features improvement, as well as in rigorous measurement of their impact on our users.
Your ability to research, be creative, display grit, lead, and listen will determine the future of the product. This is an interdisciplinary role: you will work with Design, Engineering, Data Science, and Product Marketing to deliver a world-class product, and you’ll be tackling both strategy and day-to-day execution. You will launch new products that support our mission of connecting people to jobs, and that will be used by recruiting teams at thousands of companies worldwide.
You’ll join a supportive, diverse group of talented Product Managers, Designers and Engineers in Berlin, San Francisco, London and Krakow. We are looking for someone who will love technology innovation as much as we do!
- Ability to make things happen
- Ability to turn complexity and uncertainty into awesomeness
- Self-starter with with an appetite and ability to own a large part of the product
- Experience designing products that optimize web and mobile visit conversion
- Product management experience in SaaS
- Familiarity with AI, data science and data engineering
- Good grasp of UX
- Keen interest in technological innovation and the recruitment market
- Empathy and active listening
- Penchant for data-informed decision-making
- Excellent communication skills and used to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to collaborate and lead across multiple teams on complex projects
- Attention to detail
- Aspiration to be an excellent colleague and teammate
- Fluent in English
Extra bonus for:
- Experience working with job boards (both mainstream & niche) or in the recruitment software space
- Good understanding of how software products leverage machine learning algorithms
- Experience in product internationalisation and localisation, or in building for global audiences
- Fluency in a European language
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.