Customer Support Representative (Night Shifts)
- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for a Customer Support Star to join an awesome team on its mission to drive success, growth, and excellence for companies who have turned to the new way of hiring. This is an opportunity to join and become an integral part of a high growth software company well on its way of changing an entire industry.
This person will be instrumental in driving the overall success of SmartRecruiters and ensure more people continue to be wowed and fall in love with SmartRecruiters' hiring success methodology.
- Interact every day with SmartRecruiters customers to answer questions, resolve issues, educate, and help them succeed.
- Provide awesome customer support for our global clients during the night shifts.
- Educate and advise customers on standards, tips, and solutions on using SmartRecruiters.
- Drive high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identify, test, and call out technical issues.
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization, including product management, engineering, and professional services teams to contribute and execute on our strategy to make customers successful.
- Be ready to get involved and lead various projects in the support and services domain.
- Be an ambassador for SmartRecruiters and its culture.
- Excellent English skills a must!
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and confidently with a diverse customer base.
- Be available to work an afternoon shift (15:00 - 23:00)
- Customer support experience, preferably in the Enterprise space.
- Strong interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter capable of taking initiative, handling objections, and negotiating tough situations.
- Experience in technical customer support in a SaaS environment.
- A passion for technology and a drive to change the world.
- Positive, energetic, with can-do attitude.
- Call center experience, a plus.
- Open to work permanently during night shifts (possibility to work from home)
- Other languages, a plus.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.