Human Resources Project Associate - Contrat d'apprentissage
- 33 Rue la Fayette, 75009 Paris, France
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
You have the opportunity to help get the company to its new challenges through administering HR processes/projects, and help us define Future of Work at SmartRecruiters.
- Monitor existing programs, including dealing with data (employee responses, employee data) and turn it into actionable items for managers
- Build communication plans to ensure our programs are understood and engaging internally
- Help shaping new programs based on feedbacks focused on employee engagement and satisfaction
- Support our Future of Work program and support the company in the transition to a remote-first organization
- Be the best at what you do!
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- A first successful experience in HR is a plus!
- If you know Tableau : that's a huge plus. We also use SmartRecruiters (our own system), as well as Hibob, Enboarder and Impraise. A good understanding of HR systems is a real asset.
- You are able to work mostly in English, both speaking and writing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nous recherchons un contrat d'apprentissage pour la rentrée prochaine. Le rythme et la date de démarrage sont flexibles!
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.