Lead Product Manager (remote)
- Wilhelmstraße, Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for an outstanding Lead Product Manager to join our team and help drive the evolution within our product suite.
Are you a product manager with a deep understanding of user-first feature development, experience with SaaS products, and a passion to change recruiting forever? We would like to hear from you. In this role, you will own product features from conception to implementation and beyond. We believe in continuous improvement of features we have shipped, as well as rigorous measurement of their impact on our users.
Your ability to research, be creative, display grit, lead, and listen will determine the future of the product. This is an interdisciplinary role, and you will work hand in hand with design, engineering, data science, product marketing, and clients to deliver a world-class product. You will launch new products that support our mission of making hiring easy.
This is an exceptional opportunity to build innovative products at a startup with plenty of market traction and customer love. Your product will be used at scale: Recruiting teams at thousands of enterprises and millions of candidates will benefit from your work. If you enjoy tackling both strategy and day-to-day execution, and are ready to roll up your sleeves on day one, come join us.
You’ll join a supportive, diverse group of talented product managers, designers and engineers in Berlin, San Francisco and Krakow. We are looking for someone who loves recruiting technology innovation as much as we do.
What you will do:
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists
- Work on building our consumer experience to fit the enterprise world
- Leverage data science to generate flexible and accurate models to drive user behavior
- Analyzes product, customer, and market data to identify and define: new product opportunities or improvements to current products.
- Leads internal teams to develop and coordinate a successful development, launch, and lifecycle management of product initiatives.
- Create an experimental mindset with product teams to allow fast product knowledge generation
- Work with a distributed and diverse team of product managers
- Be the voice of our product and inspire team members and stakeholders in seeing the impact and opportunity ahead
- You have product management experience in SaaS and B2C environments
- You have a user-centric mindset and can build great user flows
- You are always thinking of new ways we can engage and excite our users
- Your decisions are influenced by data
- You are a self starter and curious
- You are highly collaborative and can lead across multiple teams
- You are excellent at communication
- You have a good understanding of how software products leverage machine learning algorithms
- You have experience working with job boards (both mainstream & niche)
- You are fluent in English
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.