People Program Manager
- 300 5th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As our first People Program Manager, you will join a fast-growing People team of 15 people and support the growth of our programs. You will own some People projects yourself (from existing ones to brand-new ones), with a strong focus on building simple, yet creative and cutting-edge plans to keep our own teams engaged. Communication is key in the success of what we build, and you will own delivering proper communication rollouts and plans to make sure we keep easy and exciting for everyone!
What would success look like in the role?
First 3 months
- Connect with project owners and stakeholders to understand their needs and the requirements
- Start leading the your first program on your own, with the support of the Employee Experience Director and the team
- Build a project planning for the upcoming year based on upcoming priorities
First 6 months
- Review our existing programs and suggest improvements
- Own 2/3 programs (running some of them, and/or building some others from scratch)
- Define a communication plan that can scale and be applied to our entire set of program
- You will evolve in a complex and international context with different needs/expectations. Your ability to engage with stakeholders and communicate accordingly is critical for your success.
- You have a first (3-5 years) successful HR experience, ideally running programs independently
- You don't create HR processes for the sake of doing so, and are happily challenging others and being challenged yourself whenever it makes sense!
- You are able to run independently and take on new challenges
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.