Responsable projets RH - Analytics et Systemes
- 33 Rue la Fayette, 75009 Paris, France
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As our first People Ops Manager (Insights & Systems), you will join a fast-growing People team of 15 people and support the growth of our programs. You will become the go-to person for all-things People Insights & Systems related, with the support of the other People team members.
What would success look like in the role?
First 3 months
- Connect with program owners and other internal stakeholders to understand the managers' needs
- Overview our data sets and systems to understand our current tech stack and the data that will fuel our future dashboard and other insights
- Lead the charge on a first system by understanding our current usage and potential problems, and suggest a plan for mid-term improvements.
First 6 months
- Map our tech stack and review system renewals and usage so we can plan decisions ahead of time
- Create a manager dashboard so leaders can make decisions based on a number of data points that matter
- Own a plan for automation by working with our people team members and understand what's in their day-to-day could be improved/automated.
- You will evolve in a complex and international context with different needs/expectations. Your ability to engage with stakeholders and communicate accordingly is critical for your success.
- You have a first (3-5 years) successful experience in a People team (ideally in a tech environment). Ideally, you've worked on duties that include People analytics and/or systems.
- You love data as much as we do and aren't scared of digging to identify elements that can help decision-making processes.
- You are grateful supporting others by being the expert for the systems that you own.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.