Enterprise Solutions Architect
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Solutions Architect focused on the SmartRecruiters Talent Acquisition Suite, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of all core modules and innovative solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in both B2B SaaS products and HR/recruiting processes, as well as customer-facing skills that will enable you to represent SmartRecruiters well to internal and external stakeholders. In addition, an ideal candidate will bring a good network to key technology influencers within HR technology space. The ideal candidate should also have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
This opportunity will target strategic enterprise customers in North America on the West Coast and Central Region. As such, candidates should be based on the West Coast or in the Central Time Zone and open to working remotely.
Many of the customers are looking to transform their recruiting and HR operations processes, and we can show them the added value SmartRecruiters will give them. If you love working with technology, prospects, and clients, then we want to talk to you!
- Possess exceptional knowledge of enterprise CRM or ATS systems and the SaaS ecosystem, display outstanding presentation skills, and have strong team values.
- Be pulled into demos, discussions and various use-case scenarios, assisting reps on various types of technical and implementation conversations.
- Scope services engagements for all enterprise prospects both for internal services teams and key SI partners
- Understand the product in every aspect, and are capable of communicating the business value of those details to potential prospects and existing clients.
- Solution creative non-standard technical solutions for customers looking to leverage the extensibility of the SmartRecruiters platform.
- Partner with account executives by leading the technical sale process for customers including discovery, demonstrations, pilot management, training, due diligence, and security discussions
- Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with prospects and clients
- Collect, spec, and manage product and engineering requests from the Sales Team.
- Document pre-sales findings and solutions discussed to be reviewed with implementation services to ensure an amazing customer experience.
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations.
- Document and negotiate enterprise SOWs and add-on services
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion with a dedicated coordinator
- Prioritize opportunities while applying appropriate resources
- 5+ years of solution consulting/sales engineering experience, ideally with a SaaS Enterprise solution
- Fluent in English and any other European languages would be a plus
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Driven, adaptable and great communication skills
- Technically adept, experienced with HCM technologies preferred
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.