- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
Looking for an opportunity where you work in an energizing and rewarding environment, are an integral and valued member of our sales engineering team? SmartRecruiters is expanding our proposal organization and seeking a Proposal Coordinator that has a track record of being a key contributor to winning new and large complex opportunities. Our team works collaboratively with Account Executives, Solutions Consultants, and our product team to strategize and develop compelling proposals for some of the Fortune 500's most complex requirements.
The Proposal Coordinator position provides an excellent opportunity to develop a great depth of knowledge of a region and practice area and help develop strategies to position the firm for success. The Proposal Coordinator also supports the end-to-end process for delivering large, complex or multiple proposals ensuring accurate and timely submission.
- Lead the end-to-end process for developing large, complex or multiple proposals ensuring accurate and timely submission.
- Confer with multi-organizational teams to establish production, quality control, and budgetary standards.
- Ensure that proposal submissions are compliant with the applicable RFP or RFI instructions.
- Interface with customer representatives during fact finding and proposal pricing justifications.
- Plan proposal efforts using sophisticated project management techniques to control scope and schedule.
- Coordinate strategy, approach and deliverables with bid/capture team.
- Work to contain costs associated with at risk funding and the effective use of resources.
- Prepare/ present oral and written reports
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two or more years of proposal preparation of process management experience.
- Experience working with company products, operating systems, and SaaS software
- Experience working with technology industry proposal development
- Experience working with finance and accounting a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.