Remote Operations Lead
- 350 5th Ave, New York, NY 10118, USA
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We have great ambitions: and to succeed we need our first ever Remote Operations Lead! You would join a growing People team based in Krakow, San Francisco, Berlin, Paris and a few other remote team members. You will report to the Director of Employee Experience and will own a global scope.
Our remote team is growing and oversees all office-related topics, as well as our transition to being a remote-first company. We aim at building cutting-edge programs to redefine the future of work and make sure we accompany our teams into this transition.
- You will manage a team of 3 (soon to be 4) Remote Ops Managers who operate in their own regions and cover one or more offices
- You will add structure to the existing set of goals that the remote operations team own, as well as supporting the transition of the function
- You will work on the office strategy (both on how our offices look like, but also how should we plan for our growth), with the support of the Director of Employee Experience
- You will ensure a close alignment with the other HR team members and work on the global cohesion as we scale
- Last but not least: you are willing to step up and challenge the expected, both from the way we do things to the tools that we use to succeed!
- You have a successful set of management experiences, ideally having worked on office-related topics in the past
- You are tech-savvy and are always willing to learn more as we are defining ways of work that most likely do not exist yet on the market
- You have support at heart: we are here to help other teams do what they do best and are happy to support them
- You have ideally worked in a startup/scaleup environment and have succeeded.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.