Senior/Lead Software Engineer - Front End Platform (Berlin or Krakow)
- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for a passionate engineer to join the Frontend Core Team, the team with a clear goal to secure superb developer experience, guard simplicity and consistency and lower the barrier to success for other members of the SmartRecruiters organization.
What you will do:
- Evolve internal product language (Design System) and deliver its adoption strategy
- Build tooling and core frontend infrastructure
- Maintain common components of frontend ecosystem
- Develop tooling streamlining and standardizing development experience
- Document and advocate standards, best practices, and policies
- Proactively communicate across team boundaries securing consistency and guarding against accidental complexity
- Make decisions about the best technologies to utilize for new projects
- Cooperate with other teams from various locations including Berlin, Kraków and San Francisco in different cycles of development
- at least 5+ years of professional experience developing front-end apps
- (bonus point) experience working in infrastructure/core team is a plus
- understanding of frontend development cycle
- understanding of frontend architectural patterns
- familiarity with multiple parts of the web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, caching, security, debugging, memory profiling)
- comfortable giving demos and presentations
- great communication skills with good understanding of English, both verbal and written
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.