Enterprise Customer Success Manager
- 8 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4PL, UK
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
Having raving fans has been and will always be one of the most critical competitive advantages we have. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager will be an individual contributor on a high performing team that is redefining the client-vendor relationship. We aim to win the hearts and trust of each and every SmartRecruiters user through a truly unique engagement model fundamentally designed to drive Hiring Success.
As a CSM you will own a portfolio of Enterprise relationships with a very clear vision.
To inspire and challenge our customers to continually invest in their TA suite and fully adopt the features and products that power their desired Hiring Success outcomes.
Armed with relevant customer data, you will evaluate product adoption and usage metrics to recommend initiatives, technology, or process changes that will improve your customer's business performance. These recommendations are the foundation for driving measurable business results within a Talent Acquisition organization for our Enterprise customers. Likewise, you are responsible for clearly communicating risk and escalating through the appropriate internal channels to create risk-mitigation plans.
Success in the role requires a team player approach, ability to work across different teams with disparate needs, creativity and ability to navigate and build relationships up, down and across highly complex Enterprise organizations.
- 5+ years experience in a B2B client-facing role (customer success, professional services, sales, or account management)
- Genuine passion for helping clients succeed, and a deep sense of empathy for busy technology users
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to lead the conversation and drive outcomes in a room of HR and TA executives
- Great communication skills - able to provide clear & concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person
- Able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature
- Relentlessly optimistic
- Innately, understand how to balance advocacy for the company and the client
- Strong writing skills, with a casual and confident tone
- Attentive to the details that make service stand out
- Previous experience in an operational or consultative role within HR or Talent Acquisition is essential and experience of configuring recruitment software is a huge bonus
- Up to 15% travel required
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.