Managed Service Consultant (Remote)
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
Our customers are looking to transform their talent operations and processes to meet their evolving business priorities. Through the value of the SmartRecruiters’ Talent Acquisition Suite and professional services, we are positioned to deliver on their needs and ensure they acquire the best talent to achieve business success.
As a Managed Services Consultant, you will be working with our largest enterprise customers. Many of them are looking to disrupt their recruiting and HR processes, and this role helps make that a reality. You will be responsible for helping manage client’s administration of their system and consult on changes requested to the system for their instance. It is a rewarding role that allows you to redefine how teams manage talent across their entire organization ensuring that issues and requests are analysed, evaluated, and implemented as requested. Below are the main responsibilities, however you may be asked to perform other related tasks.
- Work with the Technical Services Manager and clients to plan, coordinate and deliver the Admin-as-a-Service solution to help support their system.
- Liaise with the Client when there is clarification needed to ensure a request is fully understood and the impact assessed correctly, ensuring the client clearly understands the request fully.
- Advise clients on new features and how they could be implemented and enhance their systems usage and experience.
- Regularly communicate with the Technical Services Manager to deliver weekly status updates on the client and provide visibility to common issues that the client is experiencing or requesting.
- Track all requests from the Client and ensure they are resolved within the given SLA.
- Liaise with Functional and Integrations Consultants to ensure that best practices are implemented, and that the client is getting the best experience.
- Knowledge of support ticketing systems.
- Knowledge of SaaS software systems.
- Experience administering and utilising an ATS system.
- Confident, clear, and dynamic communicator (verbal and written).
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to focus on results while working independently when given broad direction.
- Startup experience.
- Experience in HR, recruiting or related industry.
- Use of Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence are all excellent additions.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.