Manager, Business Development (EMEA)
- Wilhelmstraße 118, 10963 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We’re looking for a Manager of our EMEA Business Development team. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations. In this role, you will be responsible for building and scaling up our EMEA BDR function - hire, develop, train, mentor, coach, and motivate.
- Manage a small but growing team of Sales Development Representatives (inbound qualification)
- Manage a small but growing team of Account Development Representatives (outbound hunters)
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings, and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines and forecasts to ensure above-quota results
- Responsible for hiring, on-boarding and developing new SDR team members
- Has had prior team leadership experience (2+ years) leading highly functional BDR/SDR teams in the past
- Prior BDR management experience is not a requirement, but would be preferred
- Proven success in driving pipeline generation through inbound and outbound prospecting strategies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and train sales talent
- Ready to roll up their sleeves and be scrappy - we hire people who are ready to hustle, work with everyone, and get the job done
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.