Director of Business Consulting, EMEA
- 8 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4PL, UK
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
Our customers are looking to transform their talent operations and processes to meet their evolving business priorities. Through the value of the SmartRecruiters’ Talent Acquisition Suite and professional services, we are positioned to deliver on their needs and ensure they acquire the best talent to achieve business success.
As the Director of Business Consulting EMEA, you will lead and grow a regional team of consultants and project managers that are responsible for achieving Hiring Success outcomes for our customers.
- Lead, coach, and grow the EMEA Implementation team to make them successful in their day-to-day operations
- Possess deep knowledge of enterprise Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) systems in a SaaS environment
- Partner with Account Executives during the sales process to position, scope, solution, and propose Professional Services
- Display outstanding communication and presentation skills to clients and team
- Deeply understand our product and be capable of communicating the business value to potential prospects and existing clients
- Lead customers and project team members through the project life-cycle, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget with high project satisfaction
- Support and guide technical resources to deliver data migration and integration activities
- Build customer relationships at all levels of the organization and serve as a trusted advisor to your customers
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product teams to ensure a successful implementation, engagement, usage, and customer experience
- Engage in demos, discussions, and use-case scenarios or assist sales reps with various types of technical and implementation conversations
- Contribute to the overall growth and development of the Professional Services organization
- Be challenged with stretch assignments and grow your professional skills and capabilities
- Champion our Hiring Success methodology as you grow and scale your own team
- 5+ years of implementation experience working with enterprise customers
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven record of building and growing high-performance teams
- Experience managing complex projects and multiple implementations simultaneously
- Technically knowledgeable, comfortable overseeing technical work streams within a project
- Experience participating in sales cycles and conversations
- Track record of managing time appropriately, prioritizing, and being very organized in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing and managing key Professional Services KPIs (utilization, margins, etc.)
- Driven, adaptable, and great communication skills across all levels
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.