Account Development Representative
- 75 Exchange St, Buffalo, NY 14203, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As an Account Development Representative (ADR) at SmartRecruiters, you have the unique opportunity to build a strong foundation of software sales skills, while also helping us fix recruiting forever.
The ADR team is the first point of contact for many SmartRecruiters customers, which means we are endlessly passionate about our company mission, but we are motivated by our sales goals as well. Our most successful reps are able to balance the two effectively!
As a key member of our sales team you will:
- Take charge in driving our top of funnel sales pipeline. You will own discovering, qualifying, and nurturing new business leads using cold calling and email/ social media/ marketing campaigns.
- Hunt for leads, map enterprise accounts, and build creative/ comprehensive account strategies.
- Exude passion about learning all there is to know about sales: our industry, our client, our target buyer, to learn the history of the industry, our target buyer, best practices for qualifying prospective clients, and more
- Become the expert at using lead generation tools and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find contacts and extract lead lists.
- Collaborate across our entire organization to accelerate the sales cycle, and be a true partner in crime (figuratively) to our Account Executives so they can close more deals.
- Professionally and powerfully represent the SmartRecruiters mission, brand, and values during every customer interaction.
- Commit to improving every day. As a member of our Sales Development team, you will have access to continued coaching and support as you grow professionally.
- Expert level listening skills, the ability to tell a captivating story, and strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication.
- Able to think on your feet, change direction quickly, and to not take rejections personally.
- Confidence and comfortability communicating with Managers, Directors, VPs and C-level Executives within HR teams. Broadly speaking, you should have an aptitude for building relationships while overcoming objections.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and know when to ask for help
- Can receive and immediately implement feedback, with a genuine hunger to be better than you were the day before.
- Ability thrive in a remote environment with autonomy
- Experience in sales, with aspirations to grow into a quota carrying member of the organization.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.