Software Engineer (Mid/Senior), Android
- Fabryczna 20A, Kraków, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
Have you ever wanted to challenge scaling problems, work with microservices-based architecture and have a real impact on the developed product? If your answer is "yes", we can offer you these things and much more.
This offer is for you if:
- You like working in a dynamic, agile environment where you can shape the product.
- You want to experience the culture of a startup with no complex processes and procedures.
- You are a fan of mobile technology and the latest trends.
- You would like to contribute to a distributed SaaS system.
- You are the type of person who wants not only have your ideas heard but see them put into action.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, test and deploy different components of our system.
- Participate in a full life-cycle of the product.
- Work with passionate people and develop new features.
- Cooperate with our San Francisco based team in different cycles of product development.
Our perfect candidate:
- is proficient in Kotlin and Java
- is familiar with Android SDK
- knows popular libraries in the Android ecosystem and understands their pros and cons (Jetpack is a plus)
- knows good and bad Android application architecture patterns
- can write clean and testable code
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Swift
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.