Commercial Account Executive
- 400 S Houston St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
The SmartRecruiters Commercial Account Executive will sell with insight, value, be able to build rapport and credibility with your clients, and create demand unique to our solution, by understanding their business/industry challenges, and what makes them tick. You will be open to new ideas, successful working independently or as part of a stellar team. Further, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and one that’s continually evolving.
- As a hybrid strategic hunter/inbound converting machine, you will have a wide skill set in order to convert inbound leads at a high clip( <1000 EE's, while also being able to prospect, engage with and close strategic low enterprise accounts within the Commerical Enterprise space( <3,000 EE's).
- Conduct virtual and live presentations and demos around our solutions and capabilities, getting wide and deep into high growth accounts, building consensus, and negotiating/closing license and professional services agreements with large enterprises.
- Establish strong working relationships with key client stakeholders.
- You will coordinate with marketing and inside sales resources to create a strategy, messaging, and materials specific to your assigned marketplace.
We are only looking for THE BEST - Top 10% - Quota Crushers!
You are a person who is fired up to not only make top dollar but do so while being a key driver at a company that is on its way to change an industry.
Your Toolbox Includes:
- Highly successful sales experience in HR/HCM Applications (or other SaaS solution)
- Experience successfully selling high-level corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to all levels
- Solution sales, exposure to The Challenger Sale strategy/methodology, or similar
- Ability to successfully work from a home office environment and travel up 25%
- Last, but by no means least - an outstanding work ethic, high integrity, team player attitude
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.