Senior Frontend Software Engineer
- Wilhelmstraße, Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for a talented frontend engineer to join SmartPal - the industry's most advanced conversational AI. SmartPal allows building chatbots for the recruiting industry that are based on Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technologies. Our goal? Simple as that - to create the most automated and personalised candidate experience ever.
What you will do:
- Participate in the full life-cycle of web applications which allow managing chatbots (including problem discovery, prototyping, design, implementation and measuring adoption),
- Ship responsive, accessible and clean user experience of our features,
- Participate in research and development of the Design System,
- And the most important - bring your own product ideas to life.
You will work with passionate people (our Engineering teams are located in Berlin, Krakow and San Francisco), so that all together we can reach one of the most important goals of today - to connect people to jobs at scale.
- You know how to build optimized customer-oriented web applications,
- You are familiar with RESTful API and potentially have an experience in designing and consuming it,
- You are familiar with Node.js ecosystem,
- You have a very good level of English (both verbal and written),
- You know the usability best practices and ready to apply those in your day-to-day routine,
- You share SmartRecruiters values and are willing to make an impact in the HRTech world.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.