Enterprise Customer Success Manager
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
Having raving fans has been and will always be one of the most critical competitive advantages we have. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager will be an individual contributor on a high performing team that is redefining the client-vendor relationship. We aim to win the hearts and trust of each and every SmartRecruiters user through a truly unique engagement model fundamentally designed to drive Hiring Success.
As a CSM you will own a portfolio of Enterprise relationships with a very clear vision.
To inspire and challenge our customers to continually invest in their TA suite and fully adopt the features and products that power their desired Hiring Success outcomes.
Armed with relevant customer data, you will evaluate product adoption and usage metrics to recommend initiatives, technology, or process changes that will improve your customer's business performance. These recommendations are the foundation for driving measurable business results within a Talent Acquisition organization for our Enterprise customers. Likewise, you are responsible for clearly communicating risk and escalating through the appropriate internal channels to create risk-mitigation plans.
Success in the role requires a team player approach, ability to work across different teams with disparate needs, creativity and ability to navigate and build relationships up, down and across highly complex Enterprise organizations.
- 5+ years experience in a B2B client-facing role (customer success, professional services, sales, or account management)
- Genuine passion for helping clients succeed, and a deep sense of empathy for busy technology users
- Ability to lead the conversation and drive outcomes in a room of HR and TA executives
- Great communication skills - able to provide clear & concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person
- Able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature
- Relentlessly optimistic
- Innately, understand how to balance advocacy for the company and the client
- Strong writing skills, with a casual and confident tone
- Attentive to the details that make service stand out
- General understanding of the Talent Acquisition industry and the software they rely on preferred but not required
- Up to 15% travel required
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.