- 142 W 57th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer who is able to tie form and function into an elegant interface. Our growing design team is highly collaborative, driven by excellence, and pushes for innovation.
Within 3 months:
- You will be building prototypes to test and validate designs, and iterating on your work in response to peer and user feedback
- You will be a contributing member of 1-2 product teams, creating storyboards, conceptual maps, wireframes, and design specifications
- You will partner with product and engineering to build strong, thoughtful designs
- You will interact with our customers in product discovery sessions to better understand the space and problems you’re solving
In 6 months:
- You will lead product design on projects from inception to delivery on the web and mobile
- You will contribute to the design system and push other design initiatives forward in the greater organization
- You will have a solid understanding of the SmartRecruiters platform, providing heuristic evaluations of existing interfaces and contributing new ideas for innovation and improvement
- An online portfolio with focus on UI, UX and IA for web and mobile technologies
- Proven ability to turn complex product design problems into intuitive solutions
- Experience with user research and feedback analysis
- An eye for detail, strong communication, and organizational skills
- Product design experience at an enterprise SaaS or web applications business
- Experience in a startup-like environments with iterative, value-driven product releases
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.