Commercial Solutions Consultant
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
This opportunity will target strategic commercial customers in North America. Since this role is focused on West Coast accounts, candidates should be based on the West Coast and open to working remotely.
Many of the customers are looking to transform their recruiting and HR operations processes, and we can show them the added value SmartRecruiters will give them. If you love working with technology, prospects, and clients, then we want to talk to you!
- Possess exceptional knowledge of enterprise CRM or ATS systems and the SAAS ecosystem, display outstanding presentation skills, and have strong team values.
- Be pulled into demos, discussions and various use-case scenarios, assisting reps on various types of technical and implementation conversations.
- Understand the product in every aspect, and are capable of communicating the business value of those details to potential prospects and existing clients.
- Partner with account executives by leading the technical sale process for customers including discovery, demonstrations, pilot management, training, due diligence, and security discussions
- Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with prospects and clients
- Collect, spec, and manage product and engineering requests from the Sales Team.
- Document pre-sales findings and solutions discussed to be reviewed with implementation services to ensure an amazing customer experience.
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations.
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion
- Prioritize opportunities while applying appropriate resources
- 3+ years of solution consulting/sales engineering experience, ideally with a SaaS Enterprise solution
- 4-year degree (technical degree preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Driven, adaptable and great communication skills
- Technically adept, experienced with HCM technologies preferred
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.