Technical Consultant (Remote)
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
This opportunity allows you to work with our largest enterprise customers. Many of them are looking to disrupt their recruiting and HR processes, and our Technical Consultants help make that a reality.
As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for project managing, building and testing integrations. It is a rewarding role that allows you to redefine how teams manage talent across their entire organization, using modern methodologies and technologies.
- Partner with clients to plan, coordinate and deliver integrations between SmartRecruiters and third party vendors. This includes managing integrations through all stages of the software-development-life-cycle.
- Regularly lead meetings to deliver weekly status updates, design integration solutions and resolve project blockers.
- Track and bill client work maintaining utilization targets.
- Use an ETL tool and/or other technologies to build integrations.
- Provide go-live support and train teams on integration design. This includes conducting project hand-offs, creating system flow documentation and supporting teams to understand client use cases.
- Partner with sales to explain integration capabilities, validate RFPs and solve for unique design requests.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in supporting SaaS, web application and ETL technologies.
- Minimum of 5-7 years building and consulting on integrations to cloud and on-prem platforms.
- Development background, ideally with OO languages
- Familiar with the main IDE’s and tools (e.g. Postman, SoapUI) and cloud environments (e.g.AWS)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Confident, clear, and dynamic communicator (verbal and written) and presentation skills with the ability to address both technical and non-technical audiences..
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, related area or demonstration of equivalent knowledge.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and have an ongoing desire to stay current with the latest technologies.
- Ability to focus on results while working independently when given broad direction.
- Startup experience
- Experience in HR, recruiting or related industry.
- Use of Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence are all excellent additions.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.